What has 2 thumbs and is going to the Boston College vs Notre Dame football game tonight? Wait for it….this guy! Your old pal Dot Rat will be sitting behind Notre Dame’s bench tonight making the entire team question whether pursuing football was a smart move. There will be no Rudy chants in the stands and the Gipper died a long time ago. I’m going with an Irish fan…so it should be pretty interesting once I polish off my flask.
Yeah….my eyes hurt….that’s a lot of bounce to process in 22 seconds. I like this girl because she has absolutely destroyed Mark Sanchez’s career….after staring at this he no longer throw accurately. Well…maybe it was the hot dogs…
Thank god she never made it to Brady…we already saw what Giselle did to him.
So I guess the Gronkmeister loves Ford…..Rodman Ford to be exact. Mr. Rodman is a Dot Rat, I believe his family is from Upham’s Corner (I think)….so I can understand why Gronk would wan’t to hang with them….it has nothing to do with a free vehicle…really.
Anyway….whats up with Gronk’s line at the end? Did he write that shit?
Never Forgive – Never Forget – US Navy Seals
I won’t get mad, I’ll just get even – Bill Belichick
This may sound crazy, but I would actually pay money to hear what Bill has to say before the game against the Giants. Revenge will certainly be the theme….but how he puts it together to motivate the players will epic I’m sure.
Will someone please tell me who Res Weckler is? Is this a third stringer or something?
Apparantly Tebow is a phenominom too…..Menino is just a beast when it comes to handling the tough questions. Thank god he’s mayar of tha see of Bossin.
Thank Woo Mayar!!
How bad does it suck to be the Colts this morning. What do you say? You literally got your ass handed to you by the Saints. 62 points? Really? Even if your team isn’t firing on all cylinders…you have a multimillion dollar payroll….you’re paid huge cash not to play like a Pop Warner team. This is the stuff that really makes you count your blessings as a Patriots fan….Here’s the list of records set by the Saints against the Colts yesterday.These are Madden numbers for sh*ts sake.
• Most points in a regular season game since 1985 (New York Jets, 62)
• Tied, most regular season points since 1970 AFL/NFL
• Tied, most points in NFL since 2000 (Jackonsville Jaguars, 62, 2000 divisional playoff)
• Most points so far this season (previous: 49, Green Bay Packers Week 4)
• Most points in a game in Saints history (previous: 51, three times)
• Biggest margin of victory in Saints history (previous: 42, over Denver in 1988)
• Only eight teams have scored more points in a single NFL game and none since 1966.
• Of the 22 60-points games in NFL history, only four have taken place in the last 30 years.
• It was just the second time since 1989 that an NFL team won a game by more than 50 points. (New England 59, Tennessee 0; 2009)
• 9 — Consecutive scores to start the game for New Orleans.
• 36 — First downs gained by the Saints. The team had 32 through the first three quarters. The NFL record is 39.